Fifth edition of Business-to-Science Science-to-Business conference InterNanoPoland is an international forum for scientists, entrepreneurs, business support organizations and students working in a nanotechnology and advanced materials sector.
INP2021 presents newest scientific and industrial achievements in the field of nanotechnology and enables a dialogue between the world of science and business.
Six research areas in the field of new technologies
– Graphene–based innovations
– Green energy (nanotechnology for sustainable energy)
– Nanotech in heavy industry
– The role of nanomaterials in environmental protection (environmental impact of nanotechnology)
– Nanotechnology in medicine and cosmetics
– Novel composite materials
Poster session: Research and technologies aimed at the development of nanotechnological industry.
SABYDOMA will be represented in the event, as Andreas Falk (from BNN) will moderate the panel discussion From idea to reality – important cornerstones on the way to the (nano)market and Susanne Resch (from BNN) will introduce the concept of Safety-and-Sustainability-by-Design.
See event website for more information.