This Website is owned and operated by the Consortium of the EU Horizon 2020 funded SABYDOMA project (Grant Agreement no. 862296) (hereinafter the “Website Owner”)
By accessing or using this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
Please read them carefully.
2. Nature of Information
The information of the Website has been prepared specifically for the purpose of providing information about the SABYDOMA project, allowing each of the project partners to add, edit and regularly update the information related to its research activity in the framework of the project, thus increasing the visibility of the team and its members.
3. Links to Third-Party Sites
The Website contains hyperlinks to other sites or resources. The use of these hyperlinks is at your own risk. The contents, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided on those sites are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Website Owner. The Website Owner disclaims any liability for the accuracy, contents, security and availability or omission of information found on these sites.
4. Links from Third-Party Sites
No user of third-party internet site is permitted to “frame” or embed in frames any material from our Website or use any other technique that alters the visual presentation or appearance of our Website to users.
5. No warranties, limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, the information on our Website is provided “as is” without any warranty or representation by the Website Owner of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied fitness for a particular purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, the Website Owner also disclaims any representation or warranty that the Website will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted and any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of any information on our Website.
To the extent permitted by law, by accessing our Website you agree that the Website Owner and their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and service providers will not be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim or damage or any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, arising from or connected with:
- The use of the information on our Website;
- Your access of other material on the internet via links from our Website; and,
- Registration in, receiving e-mail message from SABYDOMA.
6. Intellectual Property
The Website Owner owns and has intellectual property rights on the Website and all of its contents. Copying and quoting any part of this material must not cause any loss to the Website Owner and are subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for personal, non-commercial use;
- The copies or derivative works must contain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and,
- The services, technology or processes used or described on our Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by the Website Owner and no license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
Material provided on our Website may not be reproduced, displayed, published, distributed, disseminated, broadcast or circulated to any third party by any means, including the use of a third-party website and mobile applications, without the prior written consent of the Website Owner.
Images, logos and other signs displayed on our Website are protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, and your use of the Website does not grant you any license or right to use, reproduce, or appropriate them.
7. Amendments to and termination of the Website
The Website Owner reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, or terminate the Website at any time.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction